I have recently seen this tag floating round and thought I may as well do it!
- What is your favourite Christmas film?
Definitely Beauty and the Beast: An Enchanted Christmas! I also like National Lampoons Christmas Vacation and the Home Alone series always gets watched!
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Yes! Unfortunately they don’t happen that often but when they do they are so magical! The snow shimmers and its so crisp under your feet!
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home with family and boxing day with my partner and his family, although I think this year’s going to be different!
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Wizzard – I wish it could be Christmas everyday. It’s such a catchy song it never fails to get me up and dancing! Also a new discovery of Eliza Doolittle’s version of Wham’s Last Christmas!
5. Do you ever open any presents on Christmas Eve?
No! Well not now at least unless it’s being used as another Christmas day! I think that’s the only day me and my partner will be able to see each other this year so i’m not sure if we will open presents or not!
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Prancer, Dancer, Donna, Blitzen, Vixen, Rudolph, Cupid….. I missed Dasher and Comet! Damn…. thats a no then!
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Food! A nice Christmas dinner and in the evening we normally have a mini picnic in the living room 🙂 I also like sitting down with family and watching Christmas movies 🙂 I’m also looking forward to listening to Christmas music whilst everyone opens presents!
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Depends on where I am! At my parents its fake because of space issues, at my partners its real and I think where I am now me and my landlords are going to get a real one also!
9. What is your all time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
I have to say the fruit cake my mum makes and the mini twiglet tubs you can get!
10. Be Honest: do you like giving or receiving gifts?
I think everyone is excited about receiving a gift but I do like the feeling of finding that perfect present for someone and seeing them open it! The look on their faces is priceless.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you have ever received?
Eeeerrrrrr……They are all good??
12. What would your dream place to visit be for the holiday season?
I don’t like going away over Christmas as it feels wrong! I wouldn’t mind going to New York at the end of November/beginning of December though!
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
If I have the time (and effort….) then I can really get into wrapping presents! I’m not the worst ever but not every present comes out well….
14. Most memorable holiday moment?
At my partners it would be all sitting in his living room playing Buzz and Uno….It gets very competitive!
My parents would be when I was younger and on Christmas Eve my dad would go and pick up my grandparents and they would stay with us until Boxing day 🙂
15. What made you realise the truth about Santa?
I actually got told in year 6 but never believed it so it was when I got into secondary school and I started to think hang on…..
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I make them….I don’t necessarily stick to them! There have only been a few I’ve stuck too and I have to say last year I didn’t make any….
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
The traditions! The excitement leading up to Christmas, knowing that there will be movies, candles, food and family. The atmosphere of it I guess 🙂
Let me know what your favourite things are, I have to say I am actually now pretty excited for Christmas now I’ve been thinking about it!